We are looking for a PHP Developer with core experience in managing back-end services. The primary concern includes the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Good command for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application, with the basic understanding of front-end technologies.
Roles & Responsibility
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks CakePHP, Smart
- Familiarity with AngularJS, Magento, Laravel, Symphony, Django (Python), Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Expertise in solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Know-how of integrating data storage solutions
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of application development and support activities
- Customer interfacing and change request management
- Knowledge of Software Development life cycle
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Email your application